Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Why I Hate Sweet and Sour Sauce!!!


So I'm sitting at my desk looking at what was left of a to go cup of sweet and sour sauce that accompanied my egg role. It got me thinking about Ben's addiction to ranch dressing. In the course of two days I watched the man do three shots of pure ranch dressing... I'm thinking about this and looking at my sweet and sour sauce... and thinking... maybe it just tastes good? So, I look around... don't see anyone watching... and gulped it down like Ben and a bottle of hidden valley! It didn't taste good. I've been burping up chinese for two hours. Ben... get help man... you need serious help. To the rest of you, I suggest sticking to tequilia...

1 comment:

Chris said...

did you get permission from Dr. Suess before posting that picture?

visit http://evatt.blogspot.com if you want to avoid "leagal difficulties" imposed by the man