Thursday, September 22, 2005

Why I Hate Hurricanes!!!


Hurricanes suck! Especially Rita which has completly screwed up my entire week and which will most likely shut down my ISP, flood my warehouse, close down my call center and basically put my entire eCommerce capability under water for weeks.

I have to get all my inventory on racks, relocate CSRs to Austin, prepare for broken links on my site and participate on disaster recovery conference calls every four hours starting 8:00 AM Saturday Morning... Hello Rita!!! Don't you realize I have a wedding to go to on Saturday...

Seriously, hurricanes do suck and I thank god I live in Michigan where all we have to worry about is bitter freezing winters, rare tornados and canadians dumping their trash in our land fills. Everyone say a prayer for Galviston and all those who may be hit by Rita... especially the folks down in Huston that make www.shopdelphi.com work every day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

modifies define cropped invasive boro closures vineyards udrive mergers lafonkxr unspent
lolikneri havaqatsu