Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Why I Hate Being Best Man!!!

A good friend of mine sent me this after I asked her for some advice on my best man toast.

Dude, you need to bond with the wedding, and realize you're the best man, you're the one every chick is going to try and get with!!! Weddings are an aphrodisiac!!!! haha Think about it, free drinks, good food, and people dressed up nice. Already most women are in a good mood. Add on top of it that the wedding gives us hope that not all men are scum haha. For that one night everyone is in a good mood with their guard down and then you see the men in the tuxes and of course knees go weak since all men look great in tuxes. All of a sudden you notice one of the groomsmen and you find your prey for the evening. You smile at him, he smiles back and comes over to say hi. You talk and have a fun time since every man is charming at a wedding. Then you dance closely knowing a stranger would never get so close so fast but hey, it's a wedding and he's in a tux, who cares if I accidentally rub my breasts on him a little too much ;o) heehee, oops, I mean the hypothetical person not me of course, I would never ... heehee. You go outside for some fresh air, the moon and the stars are out and there are some flowers nearby and he picks one for you. You can't avoid it any longer, your hormones are on high alert due to the alcohol/wedding/tux combo so when he leans in for a kiss you gladly return the kiss and know that somewhere there are fireworks going off since for this one night all men are wonderful and this is the perfect kiss. You go back inside for more merriment and see how great he is around the other wedding guests and you think, I am going to mount this man ... oops, I mean you think, this man is perfect. Then the end of the night comes and ... well, you're in a tux so you can imagine where the night leads...

Whew, after thinking about the wedding I need a cold shower haha.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hope this your date Joe
http://evatt.blogspot.com

lose the pop-up