Wednesday, October 19, 2005

"I'm not gonna quit. They will have to drag me out of here. I know I'm still a good football player."


The lions desperately need Joey Harrington to step up and be the guy. To show he has what "it" takes. Consider the options... Starting a quy who was so bad even the Browns let him go or a Rookie who has a slim to no chance of winning his first year. Then don't need either of those two options. They need Joey to play better. They need Tolner to call better plays. Look at the successfull teams in the NFL... they all have QBs that have been with the team for a while, who know the system and knows his wide receivers... That won't happen in Detroit unless Joey becomes the Guy... I'm hoping he can do "it"... God help us if he can't beat the Browns on Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.