Thursday, October 20, 2005

If I could save time in a bottle...

I was thinking today while in the shower ( don't we all do our best thinking there?) what would I put in a time capsule to represent the last five years of our lives.






Right away I thought of the Lance Armstrong "Livestrong" yellow bracelets.


Then of course the evil empire Apple and their overly hyped ipod... you know you can get better MP3 players for less money with more features don't you? Just go to http://www.evatt.blogspot.com/ and ask Chris about it.




After that and one of my personal favorites would be the poker craze... so we would have to put some poker chips and cards in the time capsule.




Oh, what about the game boy... the single most anti go out and play sports, anti use your imaginationto keep yourself busy and anti do your homework video game device ever created. Just ask any fat 13 year old... I'm sure he has the latest version.




Speaking of fat 13 year old kids, why does everything have to be supersized, biggie sized, over sized? Do we really need to drink 24 ounces of soda water mixed with syrup every time we go to a fast food joint?



Anyway, that's all I could come up with before the water started getting cold. And you know what happens when the water is cold... SHRINKAGE JERRY SHRINKAGE!!!
Maybe tomorrow I'll think of a few more things. Till then, what would you put in YOUR time capsule.

No comments: